ANALISIS PENGARUH MODAL SENDIRI TERHADAP PEROLEHAN SISA HASI USAHA (SHU) KPRI “SUMBER URIP” DI KABUPATEN TUBAN (Studi Kasus pada KPRI “SumberUrip”Tuban)

DESTIAN , WAHYU BUDIARTO (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH MODAL SENDIRI TERHADAP PEROLEHAN SISA HASI USAHA (SHU) KPRI “SUMBER URIP” DI KABUPATEN TUBAN (Studi Kasus pada KPRI “SumberUrip”Tuban). Undergraduate thesis, UPN "VETERAN" JAWA TIMUR.

[img]
Preview
PDF (cover - bab 1) - Published Version
Download (327Kb) | Preview
    [img] PDF (bab 2 - daftar pustaka) - Published Version
    Restricted to Repository staff only

    Download (472Kb)

      Abstract

      Cooperative as Soko Guru Indonesia's economy is expected to give a maximum contribution to the welfare and prosperity of the community, the primary objective of the cooperative is not profit-oriented (non-profit-making) but oriented benefits (benefit oriented). That the management of capital (equity capital) are both expected to provide benefits that can be profitable (Business Profits) for the cooperative. In connection with the above problems, the study aims to determine whether the effect on equity of net income (SHU) at KPRI "Sumber Urip" in the district of Tuban. The data used in this study is a secondary data sourced from financial statements and balance sheet in the year 2005-2011 contained in KPRI "Sumber Urip" Tuban. The analysis used in this study is a simple linear regression analysis. The results of the research obtained by simple linear regression analysis equation Y = 30.239 + 0.162 X. Results from t count 8.897 at a significance level of 0.00 is smaller than 0.05, the test results reject H and accept Ha, means that the variable capital alone has a significant effect on the acquisition of net income. While 0 based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination (R2) indicates the magnitude of the effect of a given variable to the residual equity in the operating results KPRI "Sumber Urip" Tuban is equal to 94.1% while the remaining 5.9% is influenced by other factors. From these results it can be concluded that the capital itself a major effect on the acquisition of net income on KPRI "Sumber Urip" Tuban. Means to increase their own capital, it will increase the acquisition of net income. And if the capital itself decreases the acquisition of net income also decreased. Keyword : Equity and Acquisition of net income.

      Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
      Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory > HB522 Income. Factor shares
      Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Accounting
      Depositing User: Fitri Yulianto
      Date Deposited: 11 Aug 2014 09:15
      Last Modified: 11 Aug 2014 09:16
      URI: http://eprints.upnjatim.ac.id/id/eprint/6147

      Actions (login required)

      View Item