EFEKTIFITAS KEPUASAN PELATIHAN SOFT SKILL TERHADAP SIKAP DAN SELF ESTEEM MAHASISWA PROGDI EKONOMI PEMBANGUNAN UPN “VETERAN” JAWA TIMUR

Dewi , Khrisna Sawitri and Wiwin , Priana (2015) EFEKTIFITAS KEPUASAN PELATIHAN SOFT SKILL TERHADAP SIKAP DAN SELF ESTEEM MAHASISWA PROGDI EKONOMI PEMBANGUNAN UPN “VETERAN” JAWA TIMUR. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Pembangunan , 6 (1). pp. 57-74. ISSN 2068-7565

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (601Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    Education in Higher Education no doubt many hard skills honed. But in fact, the high hard skill that contributes to the high value of achievement index value is not enough to pass a student to get a job in the company. Soft skills greatly assist students in finding employment Significance values obtained from variable Satisfaction Training on Self Esteem students is 0.00 (less than Sign 0.05), thus showing the influence of subjective welfare on Job Satisfaction FEB lecturer UPN "Veteran" East Java (Hypothesis is accepted). Significance values obtained from variable Satisfaction Cognitive Training for students is 0002 (less than Sign 0.05), thus showing the influence of the Cognitive Training student satisfaction (Hypothesis is accepted). Significance values obtained from variable Satisfaction Measures Training of students is 0.000 (less than Sign 0.05), thus showing the influence of training on measures student satisfaction (Hypothesis is accepted). Significance values obtained from variable measures Self-Esteem student is 0.000 (less than Sign 0.05), thus showing the influence of Self Esteem action against students (Hypothesis dterima). Directly training satisfaction positive and significant effect on the selfesteem of students. The magnitude of the direct influence of the training satisfaction of self-esteem is at 0.588 or rounded to 59%. That is, high and low self-esteem of students able to be influenced by training satisfaction by 59% while the remaining 41% influenced by other factors outside the model. Directly, training satisfaction positive and significant impact on student actions. The magnitude of the direct effect of training satisfaction for 0736 or rounded to 74%. This means that the level of action the student is able to be influenced by the presence of training by 74%, while the remaining 26% are influenced by other factors. And directly Similarly, measures students positive and significant effect on the self-esteem of students. Magnitude is a direct effect of 0414, or 41%. That is, high and low self-esteem of students able to be influenced by the actions of students by 41%, while the rest 59% influenced by other factors. The influence is not direct / indirect effects, X1 into Y through X = p X 4 X 1 x p yX 4 = (0,736) x (0,414) = 0,304. Thus the total effect = p yX + IE= 0,588 + 0,304 = 0,892 Keywords: Training, Solft Skill, Action, Sellf, Esteem Students

    Item Type: Article
    Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5001 Business. Business Administration > HF5415.32 Consumer Behavior > HF5415.335 Consumer Satisfaction
    Divisions: UPN Jatim Journal > Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Pembangunan
    Depositing User: Users 8 not found.
    Date Deposited: 31 Mar 2016 12:27
    Last Modified: 31 Mar 2016 12:28
    URI: http://eprints.upnjatim.ac.id/id/eprint/7009

    Actions (login required)

    View Item