KEMAMPUAN LITERASI MEDIA PADA REMAJA DALAM MENGGUNAKAN FACEBOOK (Studi Deskriptif Kuantitatif Kemampuan Literasi Media Pada Remaja Usia (12-21 Tahun) Dalam Menggunakan Media Sosial Facebook di Surabaya)

Rizki Dwi, Prastiwi (2015) KEMAMPUAN LITERASI MEDIA PADA REMAJA DALAM MENGGUNAKAN FACEBOOK (Studi Deskriptif Kuantitatif Kemampuan Literasi Media Pada Remaja Usia (12-21 Tahun) Dalam Menggunakan Media Sosial Facebook di Surabaya). Undergraduate thesis, UPN Veteran Jatim.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (244Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    This study is based on the incidence of crime caused by social media. Facebook has become the social media which is still ranked first as the most popular media and in demand all people worldwide. Cases of theft, rape, fraud and even murder that afflicts adolescents due to using facebook is still going on. This research is concerned with the ability of media literacy in adolescents aged 12-21 years in using facebook, which is focused on understanding and ability in mengatahui also take advantage of features that exist in facebook. The method in this research is descriptive quantitative data collection process is carried out using a questionnaire technique results in this study indicate that adolescent media literacy skills in utilizing the features of the facebook in the high category is 73% while the remaining 27% fall into the category of being. It means there is still a teenager who is not yet fully have the literacy skills of media, for that it is necessary because media literacy can help to use the media more intelligently. Keywords: Ability, media Literacy, Youth, Facebook

    Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
    Subjects: P Language and Literature > P Philology. Linguistics > P87 Communication. Mass Media
    Divisions: Faculty of Social Sciences and Political Sciences > Communication Studies
    Depositing User: Users 2 not found.
    Date Deposited: 05 Oct 2016 10:22
    Last Modified: 05 Oct 2016 10:22
    URI: http://eprints.upnjatim.ac.id/id/eprint/7199

    Actions (login required)

    View Item